A friend of mine sent me a picture of someone on myspace. This was the advertisement that showed up on the side of the picture.
I find this very hilarious because before she sent the picture we were having a conversation about sugar daddies and how they would make our lives much easier. What? We both like food and shopping, especially when it’s all paid for by someone else. :] I mean..my boyfriend has a sugar daddy (coughFredcough) why can’t I? Just kidding.
Anyway… Marshall’s been bugging me to post up something new anyway. Lately I don’t have anything to say…nothing to share.
Going back to school on Saturday…I still don’t have my car. I hope it’s not going to be a bitch moving everything in. My clothes are heavy and I have no muscle.
I’m excited to go back to see everyone again, but I’m not excited to start class because all I’ve been doing this past month is killing my brain cells and depriving myself of sleep and food.


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?